Science and Technology Policymaking: A Primer
This workshop is in collaboration with Data4Impact , with support of Science Europe. May 27 May 28 Monitoring and Infrastructure for Open Science Session 1: Monitoring for Open Science: The Building Blocks This session will set the context in terms of Open Science, address what different scholarly outputs are being monitored, and how policies can influence the landscape and implementation.
Related ITIF Content
More information Ok. Session 1: Monitoring for Open Science: The Building Blocks This session will set the context in terms of Open Science, address what different scholarly outputs are being monitored, and how policies can influence the landscape and implementation. Moderated by Inge Van Nieuwerburgh.
Keynote speaker — Open Science monitoring and the notion of research impact - slides.
- Quantum Computing: A Primer | Duke University Science & Society.
- Geschichten aus dem Speisewagen: Unterwegs in Deutschland (German Edition).
- Strategic Primer - Nuclear Weapons Modernization | American Foreign Policy Council.
- Submit documents to WikiLeaks?
- The Vampire Diaries Quiz Book.
- Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus!
Moderated by Biljana Kosanovic. New indicators for open science-Possible ways of measuring the uptake and impact of open science - slides. Research evaluation: the unseized opportunities of the open science era and the possible technology and methodology approaches - slides.
Portugal - Supporting a national funder Open Access policy - slides. Session 3: How can we work together: A Panel Session with infrastructure providers, funders and policy makers.
Dates and time periods associated with this report. Geographical information about where this report originated or about its content. You Are Here: home unt libraries government documents department this report.
- Delphi Complete Works of Miguel de Cervantes (Illustrated) (Series Four Book 1).
- Meet God in the Morning: Poems for the Heart of Prayer (Helen Steiner Rice Collection).
- The Wolf Chronicles I?
- ACTUAR COMO UNA DAMA, NO CREO QUE COMO UN HOMBRE! (La verdadera medida de cómo hombres y mujeres vista amor, intimidad, relaciones y fe) (Spanish Edition)!
- Mr. Meany Goes A-Courtin’.
- Rebuilding History (9) (Tides of the Continuum).
Who People and organizations associated with either the creation of this report or its content. Author Stine, Deborah D. Publisher Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Place of Publication: Washington D.
Artificial Intelligence in the Public Sector – Primer Series #2
About Browse this Partner. What Descriptive information to help identify this report. Technology policy. Language English. Item Type Report. Identifier Unique identifying numbers for this report in the Digital Library or other systems.
"Augmented Reality: A Technology and Policy Primer" by Ryan Calo, Tamara Denning et al.
Collections This report is part of the following collection of related materials. About Browse this Collection. Digital Files 1 file.
When Dates and time periods associated with this report. Creation Date April 22, Usage Statistics When was this report last used? Yesterday: 0. Past 30 days: 1. Total Uses: